Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
A bit OT, so I apologize:

CASAA is meeting with the OMB on the 15th of the month. They need our help, so please, if you haven't done so yet, now is the time.

Please take this survey--it's short and sweet; they would like to have 20,000 responses, only got 13,000 so far:

CASAA E-cigarette Survey - November 2015

Join and tell your story--they would like to have at least 10,000 testimonials:

http://blog.casaa.org/2015/11/national-call-to-action-stop-fda-from.htmltestimonials.casaa.org

Thanks!
Also, the people of ABillionLives are meeting with the OMB on the 10th. I wish them good luck!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    did-you-vote.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    nope :( i think those days are gone ........................
    I'm thinking you're right

It might have something to do with all the crap hitting the fan with regulations right now. Not to mention all the other threads about 'Is vaping making me sick'.

I honestly thought that a little fun competition thread would let people escape from the real life stuff for a bit. Maybe the contest threads are filling that escapism hole.

Oh well sweets! We tried :)

Maybe people are just tired of filling out stuff.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    I took a look at some of the choices and was appalled by the lack of some of the oldest names in vaping not even being among the choices.

BTW, do any of you all look at the thank you's and fundings for Dr. F's research studies? I do. I make lists from there.

I have always made it a point to shop with the companies that "give back" to vaping.

One of the oldest names / suppliers in the biz that was missing from the Contest list was Cignot. They gave $5,000 to Dr. F's last studies.....geez, besides which vicki was around before some of these vendors were even thinking of a business yet. :lol:

I hope there are others are like me, and you do business with the people in this industry who "give back". Totally Wicked for instance, etc.

(We need studies and research to combat those put out by the antz. We do not need sponsor for World Wide Poker and Race Cars. :evil:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread