Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I got frustrated when I first started on carto tanks, mostly because I was being to impatient on priming the cartos and would burn them before they got juice.

My advice is to read up on priming. Also if you like to vape a variety of flavors throughout the day, multiple tanks is a must. Changing a flavor on a tank usually requires a new carto.

I now use carto tanks almost exclusively when I'm away from home. They can handle the abuse of being in my pocket while I'm at work, without ever leaking or flooding.

Also you chose a great first tank. Very nice. Be sure to order a 5-pack of cartos at least to get you going.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I only own one Vaporfexion tank, the original Pro-V cartotank. Honestly, it's just an "OK" tank compared to other tanks I own, and was quite pricey by comparison too. The Pro-V was the first tank specifally made to look good on a Provari with the Provari teardrops milled into the SS caps. I rarely use the tank anymore, as I prefer the look of the IBTanked's more.

I know the VPX comes in a few types of tank, including one that uses a rebuildable atomizer. Did you get the carto-only version? The VPX Reactor Tank's feature of an easy open top cap should make juice refills easy and bottom air flow slit assures plenty of air for the carto. I hope you enjoy your tank. :)

ProV.jpg Vaporfexion Pro-V cartotank

Most people using cartotanks have at least a few other tanks to be able to keep separate flavors in each one. Changing flavors requires changing out cartomizers and rinsing the tank under the faucet with running water. Only one flavor per carto, as the filler material retains the original flavor. There really isn't a good method to clean the cartomizers themselves.

You should be able to use the same cartomizer for 5 - 6 tank refills. Once the draw on the carto becomes stiff its time to replace the carto with a new one.

Last edited:

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
One thing about that tank....it sure is pretty, and looks awesome on the Provari....love the blue too! I'll probably stick with IBTanked and the Pro tank 2 for now, but if not for your recommendations Bad, I'd be all over this tank! I'll be anxious to read what the OP thinks about it. :)

I only own one Vaporfexion tank, the original Pro-V cartotank. Honestly, it's just an "OK" tank compared to other tanks I own, and was quite pricey by comparison too. The Pro-V was the first tank specifally made to look good on a Provari with the Provari teardrops milled into the SS caps. I rarely use the tank anymore, as I prefer the look of the IBTanked's more.

I know the VPX comes in a few types of tank, including one that uses a rebuildable atomizer. Did you get the carto-only version? The VPX Reactor Tank's feature of an easy open top cap should make juice refills easy and bottom air flow slit assures plenty of air for the carto. I hope you enjoy your tank. :)

View attachment 265593 Vaporfexion Pro-V cartotank

Most people using cartotanks have at least a few other tanks to be able to keep separate flavors in each one. Changing flavors requires changing out cartomizers and rinsing the tank under the faucet with running water. Only one flavor per carto, as the filler material retains the original flavor. There really isn't a good method to clean the cartomizers themselves.

You should be able to use the same cartomizer for 5 - 6 tank refills. Once the draw on the carto becomes stiff its time to replace the carto with a new one.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I have 4 tanks that I keep filled with different flavors. My two favorite are the Russian rba and the Terminato-C R/A tank. Both are quality builds and hold 4 & 5 ml of juice. Full metal jacket tanks. Really look nice a top the P. Have 2 Rockets also, Not as high quality as the others, but both give outstanding vape, Have dual micro coil builds in the Kayfun style rba's and the Term.-C is sporting and SS mesh cotton core hybrid build. Vape all my tanks at max wattage that the Provari can put out, up to 15.4 watts, depending on my ohms. Right now am vaping Licorice, Cappuccino, Apple pie, and Mary J's Cinnamon Dragon. Really loving my rba's and digging DIY juice. Just made up the a test batch of apple pie vape yesterday, and it is so good, going to whip up a 60ml batch today. Looking to get a fogger rba and have my eye on the SQuape rba. Hopefully the SQuape will become available by Christmas, After all, I've been a very good boy this year. lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread