Is the VPX tank right for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
I'm thinking about getting a VPX tank, but I have a few questions first before I make the jump...

1. I presume it will fix a standard eGo batt? (newbie question of course :blush:)

2. How is the VPX tank's flavor/vapor production different from the eGo-T type B?

3. I'm not a fan of cartomizers but I like dripping, so would the VPX be a good fit for me?

4. I switch flavors frequently so would a 2.5 ml tank be better than a 5 ml? If I get a 5 ml does it have to be filled up all the way for optimum performance?

I really do like the ease of eGo-T system (I change flavors quiet frequently), but the flavor and vapor production is rather mediocre. Since I'm pretty new to the ecig scene I don't want to make a big investment on any mods... That's why I was interested in this tank.

Any help would be great, thanks!

P.S. I know what LED lights are, but what exactly does it look like on the tank when you compare it to the others?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I'm thinking about getting a VPX tank, but I have a few questions first before I make the jump...

1. I presume it will fix a standard eGo batt? (newbie question of course :blush:)

2. How is the VPX tank's flavor/vapor production different from the eGo-T type B?

3. I'm not a fan of cartomizers but I like dripping, so would the VPX be a good fit for me?

4. I switch flavors frequently so would a 2.5 ml tank be better than a 5 ml? If I get a 5 ml does it have to be filled up all the way for optimum performance?

I really do like the ease of eGo-T system (I change flavors quiet frequently), but the flavor and vapor production is rather mediocre. Since I'm pretty new to the ecig scene I don't want to make a big investment on any mods... That's why I was interested in this tank.

Any help would be great, thanks!

P.S. I know what LED lights are, but what exactly does it look like on the tank when you compare it to the others?

I hate to steer you from the VPX, but if you are going to use a tank on an Ego battery, The Cartomator might be more satisfying, as it has LR cartos available. They are tougher on battery life but the hit is outstanding. Even on an Ego Battery. I normally vape at around 5V, but spent 2 days testing a Cartomator with a Boge 2.0 carto on an Ego Battery and it totally satisfied me. I was shocked. The 2.0 Dual-Coil in it is also very nice, but again, you will not get the battery life you get now with a standard atty. But the tradeoff is that the hit is quite a world of difference from you're getting now.
The choice is yours and some would frown on me recommending an LR on an Ego battery since it could ultimately shorten battery life. But I explained the tradeoff and the choice is yours. Either will fit your battery, if you do the VPX, make sure you get the 2.4-2.6. The LED looks pretty cool...ask anybody, but again....one more thing draining your battery, not alot, but it does somewhat. You don't have to fill any tank to the top. As long as the coil gets wet and stays wet, it is up to you. Personally, I think the 2.5ML look better on an Ego and sound like it would be the better size for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread