VTR sale, $55.00 plus ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
mods..I couldn't find the "deal" forums....so if you could move it appropriate forum...I just got this in the mail...wanted to share with ECF before Vaper Joe or GotSmok gets whiff of it...no I'm no associate with them at all..I'm on their mailing list

Sale

Just some of the stuff
VTR $55.00 (fasttech 71.00) Might not be cheaper for Cali residents..
Protank 2/3: $10.00
IClear 30s: $8.00

Enjoy

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Lol same here. I'd love to jump on this deal but I'm technically broke (if I spend more my wife will kill me kind of broke).

Lol; yeah I just quit smoking officially 1 month ago so I rewarded myself with a provari. Figured it cost the same as a month of cigarettes would have; at least that was my justification. If I buy another mod or tank this month ill probably need a pack of cigarettes when I see my bank statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
The beginning of vaping is tough..until you get alll of your equipment then it gets cheaper...what I do is put 5 dollars a week in a little bank and then when something shiny or new catches my eye I have the money. And a Provari is a very good investment! I wished I had started out with one cause I lost several mods due to the threads stripping cause they were made out of brass. Provari is stainless steel and if anything goes wrong with it they will fix it for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread