vtr wrap- wood,snake,leather,diy- pictures please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubuk

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2014
A mountain top in Northern Ohio
I specifically want to see a VTR with a textured wood skin, curious if it looks good or cheap. My MVP already has a black snakeskin so I want to do something different. All the good textures are black!

Despite this I would love to see any cool wrap you guys have. I personally prefer texture but am open to anything cool. I have the camo one (sweet sale purchase) and I hate the "taste it love it" crap on the back. I don't really like the paint either but my only choice was the camo so I always planned on wrapping it.

Considered doing my own (found some awesome 3M textured pattern) but I cannot get the template the right size, it is always off a bit.

The site with the best textured skins doesn't do the VTR. I could re skin the MVP and then use a black snake skin on my VTR but then it would be like $20 down the toliet.

Thanks! :p

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Not textured, but here's a skin I designed and vaporskinz made for me.

IMAG0418_zps54fbcfe5.jpg

IMAG0415_zpsee4858ac.jpg

AK-OC

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
AK
J-wraps customs are amazing. They did a great job translating my template to theirs, let me make changes after the fact, shipped super fast once I gave the OK, and they sent me 2 identical wraps, I assume so that when I wear out the first, I will have a backup. I recommend them 1000% for customs (Although I don't know if they do textured customs, wouldn't hurt to ask.) I'll be ordering another custom from them for the hubby's VTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread