Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks Justic....it looks like I need to send it to Rob then, but I think I will hold off unitl he gets the woodies out of the way, that guy has to be stupid busy right now.

Robert offered to replace any of the original type buttons with no charge. When it became evident that some had problems he was quick to resolve the issue. Only a few batches of the VV Grand went out with the original buttons.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO

Robert offered to replace any of the original type buttons with no charge. When it became evident that some had problems he was quick to resolve the issue. Only a few batches of the VV Grand went out with the original buttons.

Thanks Karen...yeah I got this VV the very first night they went up....it does fire pretty good but every now and then it is a little weird.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks Karen...yeah I got this VV the very first night they went up....it does fire pretty good but every now and then it is a little weird.

Mine was too. I did keep it for a long time before sending it in. You would love the new button! Much more solid feel. I am happy I finally caved and had it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread