VV Mach 1 EGO kits NOW IN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H Niemand

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Philly PA
I started using my new Ecigg Mach 1 Variable Voltage eGo last Sunday. I have been using it all week back and forth with my E Power. I usually have 2 PVs going at once with different flavor juices. This way, the VV 650 mAh battery lasts me all day.
I have been using the same atomizer and tank all week with no issues from either. I have refilled the tank mostly by popping the cap off and refilling. 15 drops seems to be the best fill level for both PG and VG with no, I repeat, no leakage.
The VV has 3 settings, 3.2, 3.7 and 4.2 volts. I have found that the 3.2 setting is great with VG juice and the 4.2 setting is the best with PG juice. Either way, great vapor and flavor with both.
I recommend this unit to anyone that wants an introduction to VV vapeing, as I did. It’s a well built unit at a great price.

Changed my mind. 4.2 is best for all!

Last edited:

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
I started using my new Ecigg Mach 1 Variable Voltage eGo last Sunday. I have been using it all week back and forth with my E Power. I usually have 2 PVs going at once with different flavor juices. This way, the VV 650 mAh battery lasts me all day.
I have been using the same atomizer and tank all week with no issues from either. I have refilled the tank mostly by popping the cap off and refilling. 15 drops seems to be the best fill level for both PG and VG with no, I repeat, no leakage.
The VV has 3 settings, 3.2, 3.7 and 4.2 volts. I have found that the 3.2 setting is great with VG juice and the 4.2 setting is the best with PG juice. Either way, great vapor and flavor with both.
I recommend this unit to anyone that wants an introduction to VV vapeing, as I did. It’s a well built unit at a great price.

Changed my mind. 4.2 is best for all!

Great review...truly appreciate it! Glad you are enjoying the VV world of vaping!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Are you going to be stocking the newer Ego Twist soon ? these seem to be a much better VV Batt then the older style vv ego type Batts your selling and are going for $23-$25, seeing your in Phila you would be a close vendor to buy from for me. I checked your website but done see them.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Are you going to be stocking the newer Ego Twist soon ? these seem to be a much better VV Batt then the older style vv ego type Batts your selling and are going for $23-$25, seeing your in Phila you would be a close vendor to buy from for me. I checked your website but done see them.

Not yet, we do plan on stocking them soon though :). I still want to research these a bit more, but most likely will be stocking these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread