The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vv pv under $40...

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by JAY73, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JAY73

JAY73 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    I am not looking for a twist and i am looking for something that uses 18650 i know ivape has a vari-tube for $29.99 but they are on clearence also only need the mod as i have batts, charger, and my beloved nova... Thanks for the help gang.. God bless.

2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2012
    Henderson, NV
    $50-55 seems to be the minimum for something worth buying.

vv gripper and some lambo tubes.

Be careful if you look at the lambos. Those things are all over the place as far as what you're getting. Do the research.

3. media

media Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Atlanta
  4. tizz

tizz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    wv
    what a coincidence..my name is jay and i used to live in cleburne, texas when i was a kid. :)

5. Fuzzy-5150

Fuzzy-5150 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Virginia Beach Va
  6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2012
    Henderson, NV
    I mean no offense but everything I've seen about that pv is that it is cheap in every sense of the word.

Imho, you'd be much better off spending the extra $15 to get something that's decent from the start and might last for a while.

7. j4mmin42

j4mmin42 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Arcata, Cali
    I ended up going backwards and getting the original lavatube from FreEcigs.com. I think it was $32, with free shipping if you spent $40. I already have two other VV devices, but my YJ is defective and useless, and my box mod isn't really any good for going out of the house with.

After this I'm just going to get a provari.

8. twolazy

twolazy Full Member

Jul 18, 2011
    chicagoland area
    Arg a day too late, was looking for a VV mod to upgrade my dying ego batteries... @40 bux for the kit, the varitube was a steal on ivape, and freeciggs kit @ 32 was even better. Meh both now are out of stock. :(

I consider the VV350, but it looks like a damn playskool toy. Sigh. Any other deals round 40 for a half decent vv mod?

9. hoodieweather

hoodieweather Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Southern California.
    I bought the Varitube Mini from ivape.net almost a month ago. The kit was about $40.00 bucks and well worth the money but it's nothing too fancy. I feel like it's probably going to break down by the end of the year. Good luck and happy vaping! :)

10. twolazy

twolazy Full Member

Jul 18, 2011
    chicagoland area
    Well im not looking for something to last me a lifetime, but till spring be nice. =)

Only thing putting me off is the problems with LR dual coil carts. They are pretty much all I use lately. :\

11. elmattias

elmattias Resident Miyagi Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    N'awlinz
    could always buy a kick for 40 bucks and make your own mod out of a copper pipe for ~$10

12. alpman

alpman Full Member Verified Member

Oct 9, 2012
    NorCal
    $32 LRider and $50 black chrome mini & full size Young Jun LT's back in stock at free-cigs.com. I bought all three from them a couple of weeks ago. Can't beat the price or the service. Kevin has really gone above and beyond!!! Can't wait for the new products to come in next week.

FreE-Volt Variable Voltage Tube Mod (L-Rider)

FreE-Volt VV2.0 Full Size 18650 (Black Chrome/Young June)

FreE-Volt VV2.0 Mini Size 18350 (Black Chrome/Young June)

I also got four vivi nova clone kits for $9 ea. They work flawless. Can't beat the value!

Vivi Nova Tank Set V2.5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.