Not open for further replies.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
So, Rob showed us yesterday a sneak preview of the VV Grand-
It has a recessed button on the side. He is currently looking for a 10ml bottle that will fit rather than the 6ml we're all used to. This is going to be something else!!!

004-6.jpg

Rhaps- can this be made a sticky (and other thread made specific to the VV Wodvil)??

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I'm going to need one of these, where is the on/off switch?
I am working on it

The electronics has all the built in safteys right? That spring looks like it's almost fully compressed. I do like the side button.
The spring still has a couple coils and will collapse if needed .You can use 16340s in the mod and have all the coils .The chip is loaded with safety features

When will these be out....I want one....
best guess 5 weeks

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
The spring still has a couple coils and will collapse if needed .You can use 16340s in the mod and have all the coils .Thechip is loaded with safety features
Sorry really not up on my batteries so will this also accept the 18350 like the wood version :confused:

Just my :2c: on the on off switch to me it is a failure point the less electrical components the better. I would be concerned of any juice leakage messing it up if it were located in the base.

Note to self you can NOT chuck the VV in the sink for a bath like the rest :facepalm: who will be the first to do this ????

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Sorry really not up on my batteries so will this also accept the 18350 like the wood version :confused:

Just my :2c: on the on off switch to me it is a failure point the less electrical components the better. I would be concerned of any juice leakage messing it up if it were located in the base.

Note to self you can NOT chuck the VV in the sink for a bath like the rest :facepalm: who will be the first to do this ????
The mod in the pick has 18350s in it so yep. I am a fan of the battery gets me through the whole day I love that .
I concur the on off switch is a weak link for most of us its unnecessary but in a woman's purse it is possible for something to press the button .

The on off switch will be built into the delrin cover that is the plan anyways . One can always order the mod without the on off switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread