VV/VT Box MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard2top

Oct 18, 2016
Hello again,

So a couple of years ago I had the sigelei 150w box mod and I have got to say that it was probably the best Box mod I have ever owned.
It just kept working consistently and looked perfect till the at I gave it away.
Now the 213 flopped hardcore and they came out with two new MODS
My vast question at this point is that I am in search of an amazing new MOD and because I know I will actually get some definitive, knowledgeable replies this is how I am hoping to find my new MOD.

What in your opinion is the best new MOD?
Under $300.00

Thanks a million :)

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Hey no problem.

I think generally 200 watts is pretty standard these days so I think I can confidently say 200 watts minimum; not that I would use the full power but it is nice to not have to max out the sucker, no matter what I thread on it
You'll definitely need a three-battery (at least) mod then, and 25 or 30 amp batteries. Two batteries simply won't do 200w safely (within their cdr). I like the Wismec rx200 very much, but the Lost Vape Triade DNA250 is probably a more quality device.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
What in your opinion is the best new MOD?
Under $300.00

The Fuchai 213. Dirt cheap and damn awesome.

So, what gives? Doesn't work properly in TC? Dear me... I must go and cry in my backyard.

It'll still be pumping out the Kanthal Vapes years after all those Aliens have broken. You read it here first.

Vape on. :)

Reactions: daviedog

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I kinda like my Reuleaux 2/3 for a multi battery device. Its nice to be able to leave the 3rd battery out when you don't really need it. It becomes a much more hand/pocket friendly device.
Of course there is now the 4 battery Maxo from IJoy pushing 315 W and capable of resistance down to 0.06 ohms. Combine that with the Cloud Beast and you'll be driving your local FD nuts.

Reactions: mongo74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread