WACO HEADS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
sweet mother the same bs they pulled with tobacco a separate area for customers to smoke air exchange and all that hallabaloo and then when a few coffee shops and bars went to the expense of doing this the law was changed again to not permit it. guess I had better get a bigger supply of nic salted away and make sure I have a good contact in China if the sh.. really hits the fan - sad state of affairs

Reactions: kkay59

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
stupidity is stupidity however there really is no choice it is absolutely necessary that vaping be a closely linked to tobacco as is possible in order to tax and control ad nauseum. it takes awhile though you can't do it all at once and you also need to bump up the vaping fears with sketchy science, innuendoes - it is a given.

The only difficulties I see is how do you control it? tax the day lights out of nicotine liquid - maybe -but the black market including the Chinese suppliers will thrive like crazy. Vaping is different, it was pretty hard to grow your own tobacco and process it but it really is quite easy to DIY maybe not as wonderful as your favorite juice maker but vapable the only tricky component is the nic liquid. modern day prohibition here we come ( gotta do my research on Seagrams;)

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread