The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Waco, Texas

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by caveman, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. caveman

caveman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2009
    Waco,Texas
    Im located in Waco. Was wondering if theres anyone on ecf that lives in this area! Meetups? and does anyone know the closest place to get supplies? Ive been looking just in case of an emergency situation where i cant wait on shipping haha

2. Ann_Marie

Ann_Marie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    We've been meeting up in West, TX w/ a group from Waco, and the DFW area. I'll let ya know when we have something else planned :)

3. caveman

Jan 8, 2009
    Waco,Texas
    sounds great! I'm down anytime there's a meet

4. Caver

Caver Full Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Hiya caveman,

There's occasional meetups down here in Austin, but I haven't attended any yet. There's also a somewhat new vape store in Round Rock called All About Vapor. They carry the Joye line of e-cigs and accessories and have several flavors of juice. They also have a web site. They're a great place for emergency supplies and are very helpful. It's great to have a "real" e-cig store in town!

5. TxParamedic

TxParamedic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll keep an eye out for that as well.

6. Ann_Marie

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    Oh - I have a friend in Round Rock that told me about the Store Front there :) He had good things to say about it.

We normally meet up at Cafe Vin of west

They're very vape friendly, in fact the 2 owners are NOW Vaping (since we've been going there)

7. Baldr

Baldr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    Depending on the timing, I might meet up with you guys in West sometime. My parents live 40 miles south of Waco, so I'm back and forth from Dallas fairly often.

Also, anyone that passes through west should stop and pick up kolaches. I love the sausage, cheese, and jalapeno ones, but traditional kolaches are . My car doesn't think you can drive through West without stopping at the Czech Stop.

The Czech Stop of West, Texas

Feel free to PM me if you guys set up a meeting.

8. caveman

Jan 8, 2009
    Waco,Texas
    I work in bellmead and have been known to drive to west in the morning soley for that exact kolachi x) they rrally are great

9. Ann_Marie

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    Why do you think we chose West :D

10. caveman

Jan 8, 2009
    Waco,Texas
    dang now I gotta make the trip to west tomorrow kolachi cravinnnng

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.