Wahoo! Black friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlutO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
The Dirty South
I'm holding off until after Ben can start filling Raf orders, but last time I got his $6 bottle of menthol drops and added them to Hype. I'm not much of a menthol fan and never smoked menthol analogs, but I'm really digging the Hype+Menthol! 4 drops of menthol to a 10ml bottle of Hype seems to be my sweet spot.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Just got home from work and I am glad I ordered about 3:30am est this morning before I left.Had warning on the security certificate then too but what the hell ordered anyway in case he did shut it down for the day due to overload or ran out of my favorites.What is if any is the risk ordering with certificate like that?Well if it is someone could get your card# and try to charge on it I made sure to use the card that is about max out:).

Here's what I ordered:100ml Flue cured with flavor bump
100ml HG
30ML BB w/ flavor bump
30ml c&d
30ml blend 4

Allen_B

Oct 28, 2011
Clinton, CT
Trying to order based on the other reviews, but it looks like their checkout is now on the fritz??

It gives me an error "Sorry, but there is no active payment system"...

WTH??!!

I was looking forward to ordering some Boba, Irish Cream and banana (not sure about that last one but the wife requested it).

Am I having issues or is it the site??

/r

Allen

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Trying to order based on the other reviews, but it looks like their checkout is now on the fritz??

It gives me an error "Sorry, but there is no active payment system"...

WTH??!!

I was looking forward to ordering some Boba, Irish Cream and banana (not sure about that last one but the wife requested it).

Am I having issues or is it the site??

/r

Allen

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/alien-visions-e-juice/238877-alien-visions-e-juice-black-friday-cyber-monday-sale-information.html#post4645210

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
pickmeeesmiley.gif
Im getting SWAG!!! I didn't even noticed that in sale info.
cool2.gif

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Just wondering if anyone who ordered friday am(3:30am for me) has had there order shipped yet?Mine hasn't as of now and usally all orders I've made with them already shipped by now.Just curious and paranoid I quess because when ordered had the ssl problem.It's probably because of the sale,not complaining here again just curious.Thx,Dale

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Just wondering if anyone who ordered friday am(3:30am for me) has had there order shipped yet?Mine hasn't as of now and usally all orders I've made with them already shipped by now.Just curious and paranoid I quess because when ordered had the ssl problem.It's probably because of the sale,not complaining here again just curious.Thx,Dale

No. lol The weird thing is I woke up at 3:30am friday to
peebreak.gif
and decide to get my order in early too since I was up. He must be real busy. I was hoping friday orders would show up as shipped today.....no biggie I still have some juice left. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread