Wait wut? Amazon getting into the clone market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
Lol.

Amazon.com: Tobeco Kayfun Lite (Light Mod) with Prebuild Subohm Coil. Ready to Fire and Light up the Clouds.: Sports & Outdoors

It is even fulfilled by Amazon, which means they are stored at Amazon's warehouses. haha. Free shipping since it is over $35.

I like how it uses a 'standard flashlight 510 connection'

or the description..

"
[h=2]Product Description[/h] The Together Best Coorperation has done it again with the kayfun lite flashlight head. This device can be connected to any 510 threaded device or one can use a 510 to 801 adaptor (not included). Great product."

:vapor:

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
What does that mean in the description, "Great for trips outdoors"??? I'm hysterical!!!!!
Lol.

Amazon.com: Tobeco Kayfun Lite (Light Mod) with Prebuild Subohm Coil. Ready to Fire and Light up the Clouds.: Sports & Outdoors

It is even fulfilled by Amazon, which means they are stored at Amazon's warehouses. haha. Free shipping since it is over $35.

or the description..

"
[h=2]Product Description[/h] The Together Best Coorperation has done it again with the Kayfun lite flashlight head. This device can be connected to any 510 threaded device or one can use a 510 to 801 adaptor (not included). Great product."

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Lol.

or the description..

"
[h=2]Product Description[/h] The Together Best Coorperation has done it again with the Kayfun lite flashlight head. This device can be connected to any 510 threaded device or one can use a 510 to 801 adaptor (not included). Great product."

Amazon is like eBay anyone can sale stuff on it. My Friends GF sales cook books on Amazon.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread