Wakonda

Status
Not open for further replies.

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
So you want coffee? Well this is it! Got my purple package today. GCD Gravity Frenilla And a super special bottle of WAKONDA! NET+custard+TA+Coffee. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to try it so I had A trident duel coil .8 ohm ready to go. Fresh vtc4 in the nemisis. vape vape vape ohh ya thats coffee. Not all in your face coffee but cooooffffeeeee. Smooth. Drip drip vape vape.... Just a smidge of vanilla, drip drip vape vape oooo waaay in the back is that cinnamon? Custard and vanilla on the exhale. Reminds me of H1N1 but the coffee is very up front now. Looking forward to seeing how it steeps.
Unfortunately have to go to work 5pm-5am no vaping at work BA***RDS!
Thanks Kent and Katy ya did good.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
So you want coffee? Well this is it! Got my purple package today. GCD Gravity Frenilla And a super special bottle of WAKONDA! NET+custard+TA+Coffee. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to try it so I had A trident duel coil .8 ohm ready to go. Fresh vtc4 in the nemisis. Vape vape vape ohh ya thats coffee. Not all in your face coffee but cooooffffeeeee. Smooth. Drip drip vape vape.... Just a smidge of vanilla, drip drip vape vape oooo waaay in the back is that cinnamon? Custard and vanilla on the exhale. Reminds me of H1N1 but the coffee is very up front now. Looking forward to seeing how it steeps.

Sounds like a mix of WIR and Mutant . . . . .

. . . I WANT SOME TOO!!! :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So you want coffee? Well this is it! Got my purple package today. GCD Gravity Frenilla And a super special bottle of WAKONDA! NET+custard+TA+Coffee. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to try it so I had A trident duel coil .8 ohm ready to go. Fresh vtc4 in the nemisis. Vape vape vape ohh ya thats coffee. Not all in your face coffee but cooooffffeeeee. Smooth. Drip drip vape vape.... Just a smidge of vanilla, drip drip vape vape oooo waaay in the back is that cinnamon? Custard and vanilla on the exhale. Reminds me of H1N1 but the coffee is very up front now. Looking forward to seeing how it steeps.

Not a half bad consolation prize for getting the shaft on my Raz Cup miscount. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Okay, so I know Wakonda doesn't sound anything like everlasting gobstopers, but I think Clark is really running a risk of being sued by Willy Wonka.

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?

I don't like the look of it

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-da
If you're not greedy, you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
wait. what? isn't Wakonda where Black Panther is from?

You are correct!

Wakanda (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The correct spelling is Wakonda... (if the production team misspelled it on the label, my appologies)

"Wakonda", a term used by Native Americans of the Omaha people when praying, and also applied by them to objects or phenomena regarded as sacred or mysterious.

“Without songs you don’t really have a culture. It’s a tie, a connection to every living thing—man’s power of growth and movement, the ability to think, to will, and to bring to pass. This life-force was always thought of as sacred, powerful. To it a name was given—in the Omaha tongue it was called Wakon’da.”

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
...This life-force was always thought of as sacred, powerful...

Must be a serious e-liquid! I still have 2 Nicoticket shipments in the mail right now so waiting won't be a problem. Plenty of win to vape until the coffee hits! Still tearing ... through my Radioactive. Hopefully they'll be a couple bottles left on the back burner by the time pay day comes around.

I said at the beginning of the month that this would be an awesome month. No let downs in sight! Killer short runs, the return of Radioactive, and I just ordered a Swag Bag from ReaperCon this afternoon. Happy happy happy!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Must be a serious e-liquid! I still have 2 Nicoticket shipments in the mail right now so waiting won't be a problem. Plenty of win to vape until the coffee hits! Still tearing ... through my Radioactive. Hopefully they'll be a couple bottles left on the back burner by the time pay day comes around.

I said at the beginning of the month that this would be an awesome month. No let downs in sight! Killer short runs, the return of Radioactive, and I just ordered a Swag Bag from ReaperCon this afternoon. Happy happy happy!

Sticky situation trying to release those bottles I tell ya. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread