Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Fixed that for you ;) hehe

. highfive.gif .

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
I come by ECF is waves and just saw all the warrior-welcomes! Thanks! It's still sacred to me.
I think I prefer it in a tank as some have mentioned - and it is certainly a different vape for some reason that way.
Dripping I prefer Virus which has gotten more use from me in the past few weeks, as well as mixing in some Radioactive some days, but Wakonda never leaves. :)
Looking forward to The Cure.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I come by ECF is waves and just saw all the warrior-welcomes! Thanks! It's still sacred to me.
I think I prefer it in a tank as some have mentioned - and it is certainly a different vape for some reason that way.
Dripping I prefer Virus which has gotten more use from me in the past few weeks, as well as mixing in some Radioactive some days, but Wakonda never leaves. :)

May the Sacred Vapor Never Dissipate Chicentender!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Sending some good vibes from Omaha to Seattle!!

Reactions: Newportlocal

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I received my first bottle of Wakonda a couple days ago (60ml, 6mg) and I'm having a hard time putting it down.

The juice seems a bit thinner than what I'm used to... That, plus the fact that I am chain vaping this amazing juice, leads me to believe I will be putting in another order for Wakonda in the very near future. :)

Excellent TriStar!! Sounds like warrior!!

Reactions: Newportlocal

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I received my first bottle of Wakonda a couple days ago (60ml, 6mg) and I'm having a hard time putting it down.

The juice seems a bit thinner than what I'm used to... That, plus the fact that I am chain vaping this amazing juice, leads me to believe I will be putting in another order for Wakonda in the very near future. :)

Happy you've joined the vape quest!
We welcome you to Wakonda Warriors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread