• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Last night was tough. I think I saw a tear in my son's eye when he realized there would be no Walking Dead.

Yeah I just found out about the walking dead. I spent all last week and the weekend waching season 1 on netflix. Then bought the first 3 episodes on amazon of season 2 and then the rest of the episodes on ON DEMAND trying to catch up for this week. Just to find out it dosent come back on till Jan. or Feb. WTF... :glare:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Jeesh. You made me panic. I thought you meant it had been canceled, not just put off for a bit. I can live with that.
Oops ... sorry. I just assumed that most people knew that the week prior was the mid-season finale.

But what a way to lead into a temporary hiatus. Glad we found out what hapened to whats his name hair. A couple of the kid actors and shane and the blonde were at dragon con this year and the guy who played shane had not hair. I sat through the entire panel wondering why he no longer had hair.
That would be pretty cool to meet some of the cast members. So ... is he as much of a turd in real life? :laugh:

Yeah I just found out about the walking dead. I spent all last week and the weekend waching season 1 on netflix. Then bought the first 3 episodes on amazon of season 2 and then the rest of the episodes on ON DEMAND trying to catch up for this week. Just to find out it dosent come back on till Jan. or Feb. WTF... :glare:
That is some serious viewing! I bet you've got some serious withdrawals going on! I didn't really care for the first season, but the current season has me anxious for it to return.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I was wondering why I was not seeing anymore on my Zune through the xbox. I keep going back to check it out and wondering, Why the hell is there no new episode yet?
I think Shane kind of proved something to the Vet in that last scene, the reason why he did not do anything to stop them in any way. The show needs the Shane character to keep going personally.
I see Andrea becoming even more popular now.

I was wondering why I was not seeing anymore on my Zune through the xbox. I keep going back to check it out and wondering, Why the hell is there no new episode yet?
I think Shane kind of proved something to the Vet in that last scene, the reason why he did not do anything to stop them in any way. The show needs the Shane character to keep going personally.
I see Andrea becoming even more popular now.

I thought I was the only one who used a Zune

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I don't think it insinuates anything to do with what is happening to Shane because he really could find a better rig to use. I think the contest may just be a good way to get people's minds working during the extended absence of the show. All the comments on Facebook about the contest were actually pretty negative. Half of the people were saying things like "eww, didn't they have sex in that car?", and a lot of people were complaining about it being a used car. :laugh: I asked if the winner also received a free bullet to the leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread