• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
Great Episode!!!!!!! Rick dont :censored: around! Well see what goes on with these new folks.

I think Glen is going to die. Just from Ricks comment of you can return the favor when you get back. I don't want glen to die!!!

Ughhh...anyway that was a good episode. Did the girl who fainted and was in the bed get scratched by zombie mom???

Also I am glad Herschel finally realized what was going on.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

I dont think Glen is going to die (I hope not), but I think he is going to leave the show. I have a feeling he will be staying behind IF they ever leave the damn farm and stay with Maggie. I havent read the comic books, so dont even know if Glen is a character there or not, but listening to the creator during one of the first half seasons Talking Dead, not everything thats in the comics will be the same as what happens in the show and there are no "safe" characters, meaning anyone can die at any time.

I know if I was in the same situation as the people on the show, I wouldnt leave that farm house, but as a fan of the show, I am wanting them to get back on the road and get the adventure back on track.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I dont think Glen is going to die (I hope not), but I think he is going to leave the show. I have a feeling he will be staying behind IF they ever leave the damn farm and stay with Maggie. I havent read the comic books, so dont even know if Glen is a character there or not, but listening to the creator during one of the first half seasons Talking Dead, not everything thats in the comics will be the same as what happens in the show and there are no "safe" characters, meaning anyone can die at any time.

I know if I was in the same situation as the people on the show, I wouldnt leave that farm house, but as a fan of the show, I am wanting them to get back on the road and get the adventure back on track.

Hopefully they get off the damn farm! I'm sick of that farm!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Now was I the only one who thought they were going 'zombie cow' there at the end of this last episode? I know they had to pull the life lesson for the kid there but for a second I thought they were going to jump the shark and have that cow stand up and start shuffling... :D
FWIW, they have diverged enough from the original comic storyline that I think it's safe to discuss it without fear of revealing potential spoilers.
Also FWIW, I'm thinking Merl is going to re-appear soon... in the group of 30! He just might be a replacement for 'The Governor' from the comic OR just be part of the rabble. Either way, I think there's going to be some use for their prisoner and Daryl's loyalty is about to be tested!

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Now was I the only one who thought they were going 'zombie cow' there at the end of this last episode? I know they had to pull the life lesson for the kid there but for a second I thought they were going to jump the shark and have that cow stand up and start shuffling... :D
FWIW, they have diverged enough from the original comic storyline that I think it's safe to discuss it without fear of revealing potential spoilers.
Also FWIW, I'm thinking Merl is going to re-appear soon... in the group of 30! He just might be a replacement for 'The Governor' from the comic OR just be part of the rabble. Either way, I think there's going to be some use for their prisoner and Daryl's loyalty is about to be tested!

I TOTALLY thought the same thing about the cow! I was really hoping it hopped up & attacked! That would have been much more fun than another good character being offed. oh well.
I like your idea about Merl...very interesting...perhaps YOU should be writing for the show!

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
I kinda didn't mind that they killed off Dale. He was a lot sanctimonious in that last little speech of his. He's been bugging me for a while.

I think this will also be the redemption of biker-boy. He'll pull back into the group and start taking a more active roll. Maybe as Shane goes totally bughouse crazy?

Yeah, Dale is a lot better in the comic than in the show. But man I really wanted his death to play out like it did in the comic because it was truly awesome. I agree, I see Daryl (who isn't in the comic, but an awesome character) stepping up big time.

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
I just accidently read a spoiler from the next episode. Was watching the previews on YouTube and saw it. So mad now...that would have been a huge surprise...

Oh well...pretty happy about it :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I've seen that one too, it's going to be a great episode!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread