WALVAN Medo Pod System 500mAh Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldaar

Jul 11, 2019
Hello vapers. Hope all of you having a great day :D

I’ve been vaping for a month or so for now. My first vape was DL but I was still smoking cigarettes so for some people this is great but for me it was horrible choice. I had so much cravings for cigarettes and I’ve switched to MTL. But here comes the problem with MTL. I have box mod and mtl rta and for work or going out with friends it’s a big hassle to bring that all the time.

So I have been looking small device that will satisfy me with flavor and size. After a long research I’ve order Medo Pod but I was a little sceptic about it’s price/quality. Medo POD was packed really good, everything came secured. The quality of Medo Pod is unbeliveable. Strong, beautiful, really slim and small device that’s my daily driver right now :D Really worth for the price because flavor and battery life is really great. I’ve been using this device for a week and I’ve found only one con (this is subjective). Somethimes I like to chain vape but after 5 puff’s I have some spitback but nothing to worry about. Battery can get through all day easy!

I really want to thank to efun.top personnel for great customer service, they responded on all my questions and sent my order within 24 hours ! Shipping was really fast to me (10 days).

This Pod have all my recommendations as well as efun.top! Best shopping experience guaranteed.

Buy here:
HTML:
https://www.efun.top/medo-open-pod-system-500mah.html

Attachments

• medopod.jpg
    medopod.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread