Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Looking for something new as my vision Eternity drippers are getting harder to find and well why not try something new.
I want something easy...i have arthritis in my hands so not really got into rda/rba other than the et because it's really just a plug and play, slide the wire into the pins, clip the wire, put the pins onto the posts and you're done....they are tiny but not too difficult and I could get premade coils off of ft for dirt cheap :lol:
again haven't really made my own cuz my hands don't always work so well. keep telling myself i'll attempt but eh....i'm lazy what can i say...
i like the idea of just being able to pop the coil in and out, no screws involved and stuff....
so any suggestions?

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
yeah...figuring an atty with out screws is gonna be hard to find...but yeah you're right i can still get premade coils...hm.... might be worth a shot...thanks
If you get a coil jig like a coilmaster it's really easy to make your own coils. I have hands like bear paws and I can do it. I also have an Avidartisan Daedulus kit for making clapton wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread