Want to try Ahlusion, suggestions appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
I did some impulse purchasing recently (MVP2, SVD, M16/IGO-L) and now have more devices than flavors. I have heard good things about some Ahlusion flavors like Smooth Criminal, Vurley, Maple Barley. I want to try them out but Ahlusion has a limited sample program. The flavors I currently rotate are HHV Heavenly tobacco, Dragon Fire, Pirate Booty and Mom&Pop Pchela Five Layer, RY4, BananaMaze. I also have Smokeless Image RY4. Based on my flavor profile, what 2 or 3 flavors would you suggest from Ahlusion. Thanks in advance.

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
+1 for Vurley and Boba Tea. I think Smooth Criminal will take too long to steep to get to the tobacco place you'll want it to be based on your HHV faves. The xpress version is only a tiny head start and still not steeped long enough for SC, IMO. Boba Tea is a winner for all sorts of flavor profiles and is unlike anything you'll find somewhere else. Make sure you check out the main Ahlusion thread too. Tons of great info on all the flavors in there!

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
While I love ahlusion's aromatic line (Vurley, Maple Barley)
It is a stronger tobacco that not every one would appreciate
If you want to give one of those a try I would suggest to try 1
Vurley would be the milder of the 2 and be the best to start

Also keep in mind with the aromatic line they do not need to steep
but the 2ndary flav will mellow in time (I call it reverse steeping)

Smooth Criminal is my number 1 tobacco But I wont vape it till its steeped at least 6 week's
some like it before but it really comes together after some time for the flav' to meld properly

I would suggest to try the Caramel WW if you like RY4 types

All of the ahlusion fruit's are like fresh real fruits not candy
you might try the banana's forester

I do love that 5layer going to have to reorder that for myself soon

bbywho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Arlington, VA, USA
Caramel Wild Wood - smokey caramel tobacco.
Gold Member - salted caramel
Boba Tea - rich creamy tea...more like a desert vape. very unique!
Maple Dream - the only good maple vape I have tried. not anything like the typical pancake syrup you might expect

1+ on Boba Tea and Gold Member.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Excellent suggestions, I have placed my first order (SC, Sahara, Vurley). It sounds like many like the Boba and WW flavors too. I will probably try some express versions since Ahlusion does not have a sample program per se.

Sahara is a really good tobacco. Someone PIFed me 10ml and I have really enjoyed it. I agree with vjc0628, give SC a loooooong steep before you judge it. There are some people who enjoy it young. Personally, I avoid the aros. Too much for me. It's a love it or hate it sort of thing.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
the link cant be copied and pasted for sample policy but please read it on the site
to avoid any disappointment's

remember a few things

you have to order over $20
express does not count towards the $20

express and aromatic's will not be given as sample

always check that the flav does not say not available for samples

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
the link cant be copied and pasted for sample policy but please read it on the site
to avoid any disappointment's

Little trick ... click the link and when you get the forbidden page, copy the URL from the top of that page, open a new tab and paste it. It should work then (at least it does for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread