Want to try unflavored

Status
Not open for further replies.

erratum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Kansas City
Just as the title says, I'm wanting to get some tips on trying out unflavored ejuice. I like the stuff I've tried over the last few months I've been vaping but am starting to get tired of the Flavors being so sweet. I'm starting to miss the unsweetened taste of tobacco.

I've started to smoke my pipes again from time to time, as I don't feel the same about them as I do cigarettes, but I only want this to be an occasional event right now.

So I'm thinking unflavored is my best option ... or maybe very slight mint or something. Very slight without the sickly sweetness I'm starting to get.

I think a lot of this is that my taste buds are comming back.

Any tips on where to get good unflavored juice in 18 mg without making my own? I kind of want to try vg, pg, and some mixed to see what I prefer.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I went with Nude Nicotine when I opted to try unflavored because it was the only company I could find that offered 3 mg of nicotine. They offer a "free" 15ml sample - you have to pay for shipping but it was only a couple of bucks. I enjoyed it so much I immediately ordered a 120ml bottle for $8 (I think). It has a sweetness going on but its very mild and IMO is very reminiscent of smoking a cigarette but without all the nastiness.

Its not going to replace my flavored juices but its a very nice and satisfying change of pace.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
I get mine from ecigexpress.com or myfreedomsmokes.com. I have to cut the myfreedomsmokes because the lowest they go is 24mg. Ecigexpress has many flavors to choose from. Myfreedomsmokes has a lot of TFA flavors.

I vape unflavored mostly. I keep some with a hint of menthol, sulcrose or EM. It does have a taste to it but it is just that a taste, kinda bland.

I usually go with 50/50. Higher VG tends to clog everything including me up. You can always grab some VG at wallyword for 6 bucks to cut things with.

Reactions: erratum

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Plenty of people vape unflavored nic juice. I agree with the Nude Nicotine recommendation. From what I've read (and personal experience) they seem to be one of the best NIC vendors and it's very clean. (I've had my sample for a couple weeks now and it hasn't oxidized at all whereas my VaperTek NIC oxidized almost right away when it hadn't even been opened)

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
It's definitely worth a try. I got my first bottle from Apollo ecigs called Blue Mist, I think. After that, I started making it myself. It is a slightly sweet taste and not at all unpleasant. I just got over a 3-day stomach bug and the only thing I could vape was unflavored. It's all I could vape that didn't make me sicker.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
I get mine from Electronic Cigarettes | E-Liquids - MyFreedomSmokes as they are running a sale, 20% off unflavored until the 25th. Only downfall with them is that they only come in as low as 24 mg nic. I can vape that all the time on my 1.8 ohm tootle puffer. Very clean and slightest sweet tasting nic and crystal clear.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I vaped unflavored VG for a year when I was put off by heavily-flavored commercial e-liquids. 'Enjoyed it, too, but over the past couple of years, as with most vapers, my tastes have changed yet again and I now have a handful of flavored juices I find delectable and satisfying.

erratum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Kansas City
Vaping unflavored today with just a hint of mint. This is actually very nice 7.5 mil of 50/50 at 18mg/ml, with 2 drops of peppermint & 1 drop of menthol. I can just barely taste any mint ... its more cooling than anything else ... not overtly sweet ... good nicotine hit ... very clean.

I'm gonna like this. (as SailCat says .. until my tastes change again)

Thanks, all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread