Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hello again! has anyone tried the itaste MVP & if so are you willing to share your thoughts about it with me. I'm just looking for a reasonably priced VV upgrade from my 10000 mah ego-t ce4 kit. I'm not sure if i should just order some twist batteries or not but I'd like to step up to something different & keep my original kit as a backup. Any suggestions you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Not really sure where to start with this VV stuff. Please Help!! :(

If this helps...size isn't really an issue for me. I appreciate the longer battery life a bigger unit will give. I'd also like to be able to use a CE4 or Viva Nova type tank/clearo with it. Price is a factor for me as well. I'd like to stay around $75 but will spend $100 for all the bells & whistles for my first VV. I know a lot of people will ask...why not just get a Provari but its just not in the budget right now & there has to be something out there that still offers an awesome vape at a lower price point. Any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks Again & Happy Holidays

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
vamo, vamx, zmax, gripper, MVP are all good choices.
so are twists and spinners for that matter.

the difference lies in the display features. with the first group, youll be able to tell batt% and atty ohms which are two very usable features. setting wattage is a nice bonus for the vamo and the zmax. the mvp also can charge your cell phone if you are interested in that type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread