Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I wanted to say a special thanks to dspin for the indepth review. Totally because of his review I decided to try one more time and I am so happy I did!

After a long time chasing down the best coffee juice I've finally found it. Campfire Coffee and Creamy Expresso are the number one best coffee juice I've tried. No steeping required, superior right out of the mailbox!

Hopefully one day he will come out with more great coffee flavors! :evil:

Trbobitch

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
trbo......blogspot.com
Can't go wrong with Want2Vape... and Campfire coffee is at the top of the list from them for me! I vape this when I need something STRONG, like when I'm drinking coffee or booze. The only problem is that it is VERY dark and tends to clog up my atty faster. Even so, it's WELL worth it! I'm thinking W2V is going to be one of my go-to vendors along with KBV. I just ordered a bottle of rockstar and RY4 after sampling them. Campfire coffee is next!

Trbobitch

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
trbo......blogspot.com
I just ordered Ry4 and Rockstar from them in big bottles. Good stuff. I also love the creme brulee. This is one of my go to vendors. I will DEFINITELY try the Creamy Espresso now! I might just have to order that and a big bottle of campfire coffee! (who said this was cheaper than smoking?!?! CURSE YOU! LOL)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Creamy Expresso is awesome, trumps Campfire Coffee. Totally different flavors, each excellent on their own.

These are the best 2 coffee vapes I've found anywhere, thanks to dspin!

They are the best 2 IMO also, however I like CF a tad better than CE but I wouldn't want to do without either one.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'm probably going to be crucified for saying this... LOL and it's a bit off topic, and before I even say it just let me reiterate that I LOVE want2Vape... but to me the much reveled Acid Blondie tastes like a combination of dirt, dust and mold. Anyone else get that?

No crucifing here. Taste is subjective. We all can't like the same thing. Glad you found some flavs you do like. 98% of all juices I try I do not care for.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
No crucifing here. Taste is subjective. We all can't like the same thing. Glad you found some flavs you do like. 98% of all juices I try I do not care for.

Definitely taste is subjective. I definitely have to agree with that statement, 98% of the juices I try I do not like at all. It's great to find a new juice that meets ones needs.

blinny1983

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
ks
I'm probably going to be crucified for saying this... LOL and it's a bit off topic, and before I even say it just let me reiterate that I LOVE want2Vape... but to me the much reveled Acid Blondie tastes like a combination of dirt, dust and mold. Anyone else get that?

It's definitely got a unique flavor. I taste a trace of something floral. It does actually taste a lot like the actual cigar. I really enjoy it. I find the most complex flavors like this one become my all day vapes. e.g. Bobas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread