Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I read on one of the forum posts how good Want2vapes Vapenstein London juice is. I wanted to try it. I'm a tobacco flavor lover who switches to LF Cola throughout the day and although I do like LF's 555 I'm always looking for something different. I like the London and will buy it again.The vapor is awesome.The throat hit nice.
I also ordered their 10 piece sampler flavors and asked them if they could change one of the flavors out for a cola.They did and I love it.(will also order more of this). Going through the sampler I pulled out Morley.WJW this is the best tobacco flavored juice by far that I have ever vaped.It's billed as a analog (marlboro like) juice. No no no.It's something much better.I can't explain it but it has a taste on the inhale that is different when it's exhaled.I love it! I only have a small sample of it.I just ordered the 30ml and I hope it tastes the same because it rocks!I will be a morley girl for life!
By the way. The sampler they offer is terrific too.You can pick out 10 flavors 18mg. and they throw in a atty cleanser.I received my order in good time and I can't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread