Wasp nano bF kit/MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
i saw it in FB but can't find any news abt it ...
31046036_10156181337002225_6286099454227382272_n.jpg

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yeah, I like the looks of that. The Nano rda looks good on it. Based on the pic of the rda on the mod, I would suspect the mod is similar in size to the Squeeze, but looks pretty sharp. Guessing not regulated, just having USB charging, and probably basic user protections (short circuit, etc).

It would be nice to see a small board put into a mod like this to have some control over the output. This one appears to be a squeeze-like mod. Since I like the Squeeze, I'll be keeping an eye out for this one as well.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
wasp... bees... hive... honeycomb.
I understood why they went that way as soon as I seen it, I just think it makes it look cheap and childish. I'm a grown man, I don't want to pack around something that looks like I pulled it out of my kids toybox.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man, I think it's BEAUTIFUL, but I've always kind of liked bees. I WANT THIS, oh no, it SQUONKS. LOL. Still gonna wait on real world feedback, but it looks nothing at all like a kids toy to me. I guess there may be a squonk to temp every person, as otherwise no one would be doing it. I am tempted I don't even WANT to squonk, LOL.

(Closes eyes, thinks hard about the time I bee stung me on my ear. If I used sweet juices, I could see this one attracting bees. . Will wait for real world reports, including bee sightings. LOL)

Anna

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I understood why they went that way as soon as I seen it, I just think it makes it look cheap and childish. I'm a grown man, I don't want to pack around something that looks like I pulled it out of my kids toybox.
SO wish I could also copy your avatar! LOL!!! Just funny!!!

Last edited:

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Ok, I'm going to be all over this once it's available, lol. I REALLY like some of these other pics/colors added here. Daddy likes. :hubba:

I hope some of the US vendors carry it so I don't have to deal with the slowboat. Not too many US vendors selling the Oumier products. Maybe that will start to change.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I sent Vape Wild a note (pointed them to the thread here for info), asking them to please consider carrying it once it's available. Not sure if they will respond or not.

I've ordered several Wasp Nano RDAs and RDTAs from them, so I'm hoping they will pick up this product as well. They are one of the few vendors in the US (at least as of a few months ago), that carried Oumier products.

Don't take this the wrong way folks, but sometimes I hate you guys. :D

Now you've given me something else to follow obsessively until we get news of release, lol

It looks sweet IMO, so as long as it's not a total turd when it's released, I will end up getting it I'm sure.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Too much gold plating for me, but to each his own. The finish in the first pic looks a lot different. I could go for a black brushed aluminum finish though and a darker honeycomb sticker. Also, I wonder if the metal in front of the bottle detaches to access the bottle?

Since I already have a Pico Squeeze I don't see the point in picking this one up, Eleaf should release a Pico Squeeze 2.0 that takes a 2xxxx battery and can do 24/25mm RDA.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Too much gold plating for me, but to each his own. The finish in the first pic looks a lot different. I could go for a black brushed aluminum finish though and a darker honeycomb sticker. Also, I wonder if the metal in front of the bottle detaches to access the bottle?

Since I already have a Pico Squeeze I don't see the point in picking this one up, Eleaf should release a Pico Squeeze 2.0 that takes a 2xxxx battery and can do 24/25mm RDA.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
same here, if happen to buy one, i will try my best to polish out all those gold plated .... prefer rough solid stainless steel look ....
fyjs04.jpg

Last edited:

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
same here, if happen to buy one, i will try my best to polish out all those gold plated .... prefer rough solid stainless steel look ....
fyjs04.jpg
I actually prefer the SS look on the last two in your image as well. Those really look sharp. I'm a fan of the honeycomb/resin look, and the brushed SS shown above looks better than the gold and likely more durable as well.

Unless Oumier is making a 24mm RDA to go with it, this looks like a squeeze where it will only run a 22mm, but that's fine with me. Hard to tell in the pics of the size, but possible this is large enough for a 2x700 battery maybe? Guessing they are including the current Wasp Nano with matching top cap.

That said I would also be interested in a Pico Squeeze 2.0 that took a 24/25mm atty, and a 2x700 battery. This one from Oumier just looks so darn sharp IMO.

I will definitely pick this one up when I can find it. I could see this Oumier being a great 'out and about' squonk if it works well. Maybe we'll see some specs on it soon.

I want a Purple and a Red, and a Green, and a Blue. Lol

Reactions: Brotherblues
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread