Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Too much gold plating for me, but to each his own. The finish in the first pic looks a lot different. I could go for a black brushed aluminum finish though and a darker honeycomb sticker. Also, I wonder if the metal in front of the bottle detaches to access the bottle?

Since I already have a Pico Squeeze I don't see the point in picking this one up, eleaf should release a Pico Squeeze 2.0 that takes a 2xxxx battery and can do 24/25mm rda.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Agreed - too much BLING! for my taste, but certainly will appeal to some.

Different story if it were gunmetal or black, or even brushed aluminum. Definitely like the brushed brass(?) finish best out of the above pics.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio

new video and Haven G is selling at 88 dollar, i give it a pass

I agree.I like the look of the mod,and i really like their rda,but for over $80 i would not even consider buying that.If it comes down to the $40 range i'd probably pick one up,but i wouldn't go much more than that.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I agree.I like the look of the mod,and i really like their rda,but for over $80 i would not even consider buying that.If it comes down to the $40 range i'd probably pick one up,but i wouldn't go much more than that.
Yeah, I was really excited when these first appeared. Being an Oumier product, I assumed it would be reasonably priced, like most of their stuff.

I'm not sure this is worth it to me considering I can get a decent regulated squonk for less than this. Agree, if these were in the $40 price range, it would be much more attractive.

Guess it's still an option, have to see what the final pricing is like once it's released. Can't see myself paying $80 for one either. My Squeeze/Wasp Nano combo will continue to serve me just fine if this is going to be in the $80 price range. Surely that has to be incorrect?

I would pay the extra $10-12 and buy another Asmodus Luna before this and at least have a nice stabwood mod with the same features/functionality.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I would get another of any squonker than this,at least at the price as it is now. Pics never actually capture the mod until you actually hold it in your hand either.

EDIT: It looks like the mods are brass/copper/SS tops and bottom plates. The middle section is resin? The price might be worth it?

Reactions: stols001

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I would get another of any squonker than this,at least at the price as it is now. Pics never actually capture the mod until you actually hold it in your hand either.

EDIT: It looks like the mods are brass/copper/SS tops and bottom plates. The middle section is resin? The price might be worth it?
i would said top 45 ..... look at wismec luxotic prices from 34-48 max

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
i would said top 45 ..... look at wismec luxotic prices from 34-48 max

I know I was just giving them the benefit of the dought. I agree the price point is too high. The tops and bottom caps do LOOK like brass/copper/SS and resin middle. That does not mean they actually are.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I know I was just giving them the benefit of the dought. I agree the price point is too high. The tops and bottom caps do LOOK like brass/copper/SS and resin middle. That does not mean they actually are.
Yeah,those metal parts could be just plated,if they were actual brass,then maybe not a horrible price,but i would guess it's plating on them,at least the brass colored ones.Overall,these look very similar to a Pico squeeze,so i don't see too many people paying that price.Although,when they actually release,the price may come down to a reasonable number.I noticed though,that on Heavens gifts site,it says these are a HG exclusive,so if they are the only ones that will carry it,then i guess maybe they think people will pay more since there won't be anywhere else to get it.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Yeah,those metal parts could be just plated,if they were actual brass,then maybe not a horrible price,but i would guess it's plating on them,at least the brass colored ones.Overall,these look very similar to a Pico squeeze,so i don't see too many people paying that price.Although,when they actually release,the price may come down to a reasonable number.I noticed though,that on Heavens gifts site,it says these are a HG exclusive,so if they are the only ones that will carry it,then i guess maybe they think people will pay more since there won't be anywhere else to get it.

Like the rest of you,I will not be getting this at the price they are asking. There are too many other better looking mods out there. I do want to see some reviews and find out what actually these are made with,and performance.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
MFS has them can't get a price or find them on the site yet either. I just watched the video from them for this kit so maybe they just are not listed yet?
Will keep an eye out, still interested if the price is more reasonable than what was mentioned above.

I'm not paying that much money for a fancy looking Squeeze. I would rather have 4-5 more Squeezes for the same price. I've already got the Wasp nano, so not really interested in the atty, although I'm sure that will contribute to the price of course.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Has anyone seen any flavor of these in the wild yet???
I've been checking myself, but haven't found them at a US vendor.

MyVPro has them listed as coming soon with a price of $0. I'm interested in one if the price isn't bad, but with all of the $55 regulated devices available (Pulse, Aurora, Cut, others), I have no interest in paying that much for one.

I'm a little peeved at MyVPro anyways. They still owe me a $15 store credit for being a Pulse purchaser before the price dropped. I didn't get it, and two emails two weeks apart now with no response. I've spent a large sum of money with them since Jan, and I'm done if I don't get the store credit. Not a whole lot of money in the whole scheme of things, it's a matter of principal. There are plenty of other vendors out there. I already ordered several items from VaporDNA that were actually less expensive at MyVPro.

Last edited:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I've been checking myself, but haven't found them at a US vendor.

MyVPro has them listed as coming soon with a price of $0. I'm interested in one if the price isn't bad, but with all of the $55 regulated devices available (Pulse, Aurora, Cut, others), I have no interest in paying that much for one.

I'm a little peeved at MyVPro anyways. They still owe me a $15 store credit for being a Pulse purchaser before the price dropped. I didn't get it, and two emails two weeks apart now with no response. I've spent a large sum of money with them since Jan, and I'm done if I don't get the store credit. Not a whole lot of money in the whole scheme of things, it's a matter of principal. There are plenty of other vendors out there. I already ordered several items from VaporDNA that were actually less expensive at MyVPro.

I understand that. They should have corrected it already? Yea if the price does not drastically drop for the nano kit I will get something else. Like you said,other regulated devices out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread