*WATCH HERE* Updates to the Florida Vapestock June 10-11, 2011 Event *Peace, Love & Vaping*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Finally remembered to reserve our room yesterday! It's been busy around here and I almost let it wait too long. Anyhoo.... I know JJ sent in our RSVP several weeks back, so one way or the other we were going to be there!

So you'll know us...
TWolf and............... JJRose
IMG_1190.JPG
Jenn03.jpg

Is it June yet?!?

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Glad you booked your room. I'm in the process of trying to get more rooms added for the third time! When we started planning this we figured maybe 100 people or so would come. Uh ....wrong!
that's good news though! I've only been to small local meets myself (20 people or less) and JJ's never been to any, so it will be wonderful getting together with that many of our fellow vapers! (Hope the hotel is ready for some fun-lovin' vapers! :lol:) What's the count up to?

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Well if I had to guess I'd say about 150. we have a bunch of RSVP's but it's still hard to get a count because not everyone has spelled out how many people are in their group. My last count of RSPV's was about 85. Then there's all the local folks. We average about 30 people at our local meets but it's not always the same people. I'd say there are about 60 or so locals. Hell I don't know. The more I think about it, the more I think it could be 200!!!!!! The main room holds about 85 people and the patio attached to it could fit about 50 more. I guess we'll be busting at the seams!

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
This time next month we all will be EXHAUSTED.

C'mon other attendees, let's see your mug! We want to be able to recognize you.

I've booked my hotel room and purchased my plane ticket. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for Vapestock!!!!!! Look for me at the Tiki Bar!

julie2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread