• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Announcing Florida Vapestock 2011 - June 10th & 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
The latest picture of two new scubagen vapers!
46C4DE58-orig.jpg

Dan

Gummy Bear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
orlando fl
agummybear.deviantart.com
if you can find me ill give you a treat gummy

Hey you were easy to find,, And thanks for the treats,,,,,,,
I also found ClassWife, Dan, Robert T, Drew, and a dozen others that I can't remember because I haven't even finished my coffee yet. We had a blast but I think the big winner was ClassWife, Welcome to the Genisis owner's club.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks to ALL of you for a warm turn out. Sorry we had to miss the party at night. Becky is well in case you are wondering. Have a great night and hope to see you at the next one.

JAY!!!!! Mr. Awesomeness! Had a great time! Thanks for being such a great person! I'm so glad Becky is doing better. Big hugs to both of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demoness

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2010
Port Richey, Florida
Myself, My other Half- Paul- and my sister all had a wonderful time! Congrats to all the winners too! It was nice to hangout with all the people! I want to send out a HUGE Thankyou to all of those involved in putting this together- You guys and gals did a WONDERFUL job!. Another HUGE Thanks goes out to all the vendors! It was awesome to meet and talk to some of you and it was very generous of you all to donate the items for the freebees and the raffles! You are all AWESOME!

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
ah... the day after was peaceful... :)

This is my last official post from FL! Back to CA for this kitty...

I had an awesomely good time! I had a blast meeting folk and sharing stuff... truly a huge Family Union for me! (not REunion, 'cause it was my first :))

Thank you, everyone, for being good to a stray Apocalyptic Kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread