Watermelon and Grape Jolly Rancher Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomhousegir

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Riverton, Utah
I have been buying watermelon flavorings like they are going out of style and I have only found one from LorAnn oils that tastes like watermelon jolly rancher....my only complaint is that LorAnn uses food colorings in their flavors. Has anyone come accross a watermelon or purple grape flavoring that are similar to jolly ranchers? I KNOW they would be a hit with the Mrs.

Thanks in advance!!
Jordan

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I've never tried those flavors but HighDesertVapes sells watermelon flavor from NaturesFlavors, Capellas and FlavorWest. They are good about getting back to emails so you can try emailing them to see if they contain food coloring and if so how much? You might also want to try a drop of "sour" flavoring for a jolly rancher type taste to it.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I just had an actual watermelon Jolly Rancher the other day, first one in years. I have Capella's watermelon in my cart right now, hoping to reproduce that great - totally fake - Jolly flavor :) Even some negative reviews I've seen for it say it's too candy-flavored, so it sounds like what Jordan and I are looking for. I should have it mixed and sampled in about 10 days, and I'll try to remember to post my thoughts on it here.

I just now had a grape Tootie Pop (danged leftover Halloween candy!), but I wouldn't want to vape that. It reminds me of cough syrup. You're on your own there, Jordan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread