Watermelon is here! Watermelon is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
I didn't see it when I first looked either. With the page navigation buttons only at the top, when I was at the bottom of the page I didn't realize there was a page 2.

I just used the search function on the website and ordered mine, but if you're taking suggestions, put the page navigation buttons at the top and the bottom... :thumb:

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Yup, go to the eliquid section of the site and look above the list of liquids and you'll see the page navigation buttons. Only three things on page 2 currently, and it looks like page 1 has the space for them which is why I didn't initially see page 2...

upload_2016-7-14_13-39-27.png

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
I didn't see it when I first looked either. With the page navigation buttons only at the top, when I was at the bottom of the page I didn't realize there was a page 2.

I just used the search function on the website and ordered mine, but if you're taking suggestions, put the page navigation buttons at the top and the bottom... :thumb:

GREAT Feedback @RageKage! I've passed it along to Kent and he will ensure that it is implemented soon! Thank you so much!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

This is a great suggestion - I am going to see what I can do to get it implemented!~

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I wish I had checked this thread before I ordered. QoH never hit for me. I tried again with the new watermelon batch, but it's still just alright for me. I guess my tastebuds haven't changed much over time. :)

Swap meet time?

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
sounds really nice, and i almost made it to headquarters to acquire this desirable concoction...but alas, time is an arrow! I have a hefty amount of NT stock, but will be pulling inventory soon. Thanks for everything kent & keep , keepin it cool! ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
sounds really nice, and i almost made it to headquarters to acquire this desirable concoction...but alas, time is an arrow! I have a hefty amount of NT stock, but will be pulling inventory soon. Thanks for everything kent & keep , keepin it cool! ;)

Cool as ice baby!~ ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yup, go to the ELIQUID section of the site and look above the list of liquids and you'll see the page navigation buttons. Only three things on page 2 currently, and it looks like page 1 has the space for them which is why I didn't initially see page 2...

View attachment 578367

@RageKage I just wanted to touch base and say I did get it resolved... there is no longer space at the bottom of page (1), and - there is now a navigation option below the products (IE, an option to go to page 2). Thank you again for the feedback bro, you rock!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread