Me want big volts.
9d5cc51feb4be05d360d29865282d4c0.jpg

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
So which do you recommend me? (Sorry for english, I never learn xD)

There are a whole bunch of dual battery regulated mods out there these days that will give you 110 watts very dependably. I have an old Sigelei 150 non-TC that has been flawless for over a year. I have not heard anything bad about the new Sigelei 150 TC and it does both watts and TC so you have the choice.

I also have an RX200 I bought here. It takes three batteries and has become my preferred mod for all day use. The batteries last longer because you are drawing power from three cells instead of two and they share the load. It's heavy, but it is turning out to be a tough mod so far. I've been using it in the shop since the beginning of the year and it's taken a fair bit of abuse with no issues. It's also wider than the typical two batt mod so it doesn't fall over as easily.

Check out what's on the market and then look at reviews and ask about them here. Best of luck with it :thumb:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
IMHO, I, personally, wouldn't recommend any mech mod for the TFV4 for a simple reason that the positive is too short and non-adjustable. Also, to reach its full potential, you need something that can give out ar least 70-80+ watts, if not more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The TFV4 works fine on a mech, so long as it isn't a "hybrid" type ;)

Reactions: Izan

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
You need to do plenty of research into battery safety and ohms law before starting to use a mech mod of any kind as safety features are limited. Get things wrong and the battery could explode.

I love my mech and use it all day every day, but its easier and safer to use a regulated device when you want to vape at higher wattages. You will also get a much more consistent vape as the power level should be constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread