Not open for further replies.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I love vaping @ 10 watts
Another alternate to get to the wattage you want is to:
take the ohms and multiply it by the wattage you want then figure for the square root of that number.
Plug the result into your VV device and enjoy..

For example
I have a 1.5 ohm atomizer and would like to vape @ 10 watts
1.5Ω x 10W = 15V
√15 = 3.9 (Rounded up)

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
I'm a 7 or 8 watter. Usually 3.2 ohms at 5 volts (ish on vv)... 25/3.2 = 7.8125 watts
There's a point where too high of heat wrecks the flavor (IMO).

I figured you for a hardcore vaper! How do ya pop an atty @ 7 or 8...LOL! BTW love the avatar, bullymom must be proud!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
It depends on the juice and what atty or carto I've decided to use it in... It also depends on the time of day and my mood. It can be anywhere from ~8 to ~11 watts.

Gotta :thumbs: that. Different coils are different.... so different wattage. However, I still vape on the cooler side compared to y'all (but not as cool as most of the stock stuff. Too little vapor production, IMO.)

I figured you for a hardcore vaper! How do ya pop an atty @ 7 or 8...LOL! BTW love the avatar, bullymom must be proud!

:D :laugh: I try not to pop my atty coils! (Dripper too).

Click link in sig and join in. Just post a couple bulldog pics if in the mood, or say "congrats!". She turns ECF-Vet tonight at 9:25 eastern time. (We celebrate this with anyone interested. All welcome.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread