We NEED a VV Silver Bullet!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QBerry21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Sherwood, Oregon
I personally feel that the SB is the best 3.7 V tube mod out there. Thinking if you could combine all that is wonderful about the SB with VV - what a mod that would be!! Surely I'm not the only one who ever thought of this??
Get a kick for it,The silver bullet is a solid mod as it is. Don't mess with perfection.

I was actually going to get The Kick by Evolv for my SB too! I was looking up some stuff on it and according to GrimmGreen, for some reason the SB spring doesn't like the Kick and causes misfires. He recommended getting a spacer magnet to replace to spring and you'll be good to go!
Just thought it was worth mentioning in case you decided to get it and got disappointed by misfires... ;)

1stGenRex

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
United States
I just ordered a SB, because I have a Kick, and was using it in a Bolt. I loved the Kick, but knew that the Bolt is not the best mod to put a Kick into (crappy wires). I looked for "Kickable" mods, but just figured that I shouldn't look further than the SB! I've wanted one for a while, and I've heard little to no complaints about kicked SBs.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I had my SB kicked for a while and had some of the above mentioned issues with firing. But, not too bad.

My main issue was that I like changing the "heat" so often that it was a PIA to do it with the kick. Still love my SB! But, use my VV most of the time. Would love to see a SB with easily adjustable voltage or wattage.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I think that a lot of it has to do with juices though. I only vape 1 mix, so I don't need to change it for a different flavor. Found where I like it, and that's where the kick sits.

My only issue with the kick is battery life. I go through about 3 18650s per day, probably has something to do with the resistance on my atty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread