The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

We need to make some noise

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    I don't know if any of you guys saw this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-news/152108-fda-seizing-new-shipments.html

But I'm thinking we need to make some noise up here in the frozen north...the FDA is blatently working in defiance of (now) 2 court rulings, digging in their heels, and absolutely REFUSING to regulate our little toys as they need to be.

One of the inbound ports that's been under 'the gun' for quite a while is Chicago - which is were the majority of our inbound shipments are going to come from if we order from overseas.

Time to write some letters, I think.

2. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks for the heads up, Vicks!

In reading the posts, Vocalek was sweet enough to post a sample letter. Great starting point to make letter writing even easier!
    This crap is really getting old...........

All I can say anymore is "... ARDS!!!"

3. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Their arrogance offends me ... would love to pull the respective heads out of respective nether regions... would be the pop heard 'round the WORLD

4. earthpig

earthpig Moved On

Dec 11, 2010
    Lake County, Illinois
    Sad.
    Living outside of Chi-town, I think it is effecting my supplier. A Chicago based company

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.