Weak Clouds with the TFV4

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Rich

May 20, 2016
So I've been vaping for about half a year and my knowledge is pretty limited.

I just got the TFV4 because I didn't like the Herakles plus. So far I love it but I'm getting really weak clouds that just disintegrate in a split second. I'm using the triple coil head at the moment. My mod is the fuchai 200w and my current liquid is (allegedly) 70% VG. My clouds are weak with the Herakles plus too, but I have no problems getting big clouds with the original Herakles. I've adjusted the air flow, gone up to 100w and there still isn't much of a difference.

Could it just be the liquid or have I set my tanks up wrong?

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
If the same juice is giving you good clouds in the original Herakles, it shouldn't be the juice. But if you have another juice, changing to it would be a quick/easy try.

I started with the T3 coils in the TFV4, but have not used those in a while. I have one running the CLP2 coils, one the Q4 coils, and one with Ti coils (not as much cloud, but a great vape with the juice I am using in it). I am also running the Herakles Plus, but using SS coils and am getting good clouds in all of those set-ups.

I guess my only suggestions would be to open the air flow up on the base, but keep it closed or very slightly open on the drip tip. If that doesn't work, might try changing out the coils. Not clear how old they are, but also possible to get a bad one on occasion.

Good luck! I love those tanks.

Reactions: Cacique
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread