weasing as I breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneguy1212

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Frankfort,In.
I've been vaping for a year now and about a month ago I stated weasing while I breath. I've also noticed that shortness of breath as if I was smoking again. I strictly make my juice to 20mg of nic and 70% PG. Last weak I reversed to 70% VG. time will tell I guess. I doubt that it's my flavors cause I keep them rotating quite frequently. Plus in the mornings I have that coughing like we had while smoking analogs. Was just wondering if anyone else has been going through this? Thanks for any help.

Jerry

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Happened to me a couple of months ago, I do have COPD, but it suddenly got much worse. I had all the medical stuff done, but it turned out to be a particular carto. It's a well respected brand, and I love them, but there's something in them I can't take. As soon as I stopped using them, I was back to normal.

So, as well as echoing the advise to see your doctor, I would think about any new device or juice you may be using.

NeoLythic

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2011
CA
i was starting to get the same thing a few weeks ago. Very slight, but enough to give me pause.

When I smoked analogs I would get that gurgle/wheeze right before, during and after getting a cold (graduated to bronchitus once...that sucked.)

This time though the symptoms were much mellower and they've all but gone away within the last few days.

As previously mentioned, definitely hit your doc up with some questions if your concerned. My guess would be though that you're fighting something off (but I'm a network admin, not a doctor. Your doc will give you a much better answer than "dude...just reboot and it'll work.)

stravaigin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Australia
phoneguy, like everyone else here, I think you should get a check up for your own peace of mind.

If you are using cartos, I just wanted to mention that I've had the same reaction as morganmeltz. I'd been using cartomizers without a problem and then suddenly started coughing from the very first inhale on any new carto.

My friend, tmcase suggested flushing a new carto with vodka, rinsing and drying it overnight. I did this and it worked perfectly, not the slightest sign of a tickle or cough now.

Hope you get your problem solved quickly and easily :)

Edit: tmcase tells me that hairball should get the credit for the carto cleaning idea, as she was the one that told tmcase about her experience. Thank you from me also hairball :)

phoneguy please let us know how this all works out for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread