Web designer help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
Hey everybody....I know there are many talented folks in this forum who are very web-design savvy. I am hoping I can find somebody to help me dress up my site and make it a lil more user friendly. I am kind of on a budget, so I am looking for somebody cheap or will be willing to do it in exchange for e-cig products/merchandise. I have lots of products. If anybody thinks they may be interested please PM me. My website is BLUEGRASSVAPOR.COM Its kinda plain-jane right now, I was just looking to make it a lilbit fancier.:)

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:thumb: You have done a lot of great work putting together your web site. Some change possibilities to jazz it up.

First, I prefer a darker background. It makes your information pop and is easy on the eyes. If you check out my studio website and go to the Links page, you will see a link for some free wallpapers that are great.

Second, I prefer a more condensed look rather than so wide and with such a lot of space.

Third, graphics are fun and provide a little more personality. Not necessarily the animated ones that take a long to load. I am on dial-up at home and hi-speed at the studio.

I designed my web site, which has a huge challenge of so many photographs, using Web Plus from Serif. That link is also on my web site. They make it so easy. My current website uses Web Plus 10 and I have the latest version which is Web Plus X4 and may do some playing around and re-design during the Winter (my vacation time) :D

Good luck and I would enjoy seeing what you do with it as time goes by.

NashvilleImage is my web site.

vape On!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread