Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Great thread! I've only ordered from Rob once before, but i was very satisfied with the product!

These are some great ideas floating about...

I definitely agree with the small logo idea. and BUSINESS CARDS! whenever someone asks what is that? or, where can i get one? its much easier to hand them a business cad, than break into an explanation, and ask if they have a pen and paper to jot down some notes...

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Wanted to update you all on the logo...

When we had the new logo made we also had some other artwork done....one of those was a simple yet elegant and catchy product logo. Let me know what you guys think...this will be printed on the atomizers (near connector) and batteries (also near connector).

attachment.php

Attachments

• atomizer-logo.jpg
    atomizer-logo.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 154

CG89

May 30, 2010
PA,USA
That's a lot better than a website or numbers and you can easily still identify your own products and isnt sore on the eyes if kept on the small side.I actually think the crown is a cool logo though too for you guys since you do go by Vapor Kings.Though either way keep it on the smaller side and I don't think anyone would mind it.I wouldn't...

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
I think it's a great logo. Very nice. But honestly, the website address didn't bother me at all. It was so small, that I didn't find it obtrusive, but to each his own I suppose!

Nice looking pic of the two of you in the other thread.

I would like to have some business cards as well. More and more people are vaping, and I've just started to let other smokers know about it little by little, because our medical insurance premiums will go up in 2011 if we are smokers. No word yet on whether they will consider e-cigs "smokeless tobacco products" or not. They have announced no testing "at this time." We'll see. But I just show them my unit in my pocket, in the PCC, and then I write down the forum's addy, so a handful of cards in my apron would be handy too. I've saved tons of them over the last several months. And you have sooooo many products, all in one place. It's one of the three places I always look for stuff, though I don't buy as much as I used to.

Good luck with the new logo. I like it a lot.

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
I am in the process of creating an ecig "business" card to hand out. It comes in handy since a lot of people ask me questions when I am out and about. I am adding info about ecigs, a link to this forum, and I would like to add a link to Vapor Kings.

Would this be okay? I know it might be a stupid question but I thought it was only polite to ask.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
I am in the process of creating an ecig "business" card to hand out. It comes in handy since a lot of people ask me questions when I am out and about. I am adding info about ecigs, a link to this forum, and I would like to add a link to Vapor Kings.

Would this be okay? I know it might be a stupid question but I thought it was only polite to ask.

Yes if you would like to add a link that is OK with us Ast_Isis. Thank you so much.

Also if any one would to receive more business cards just put a note in the comment box on your next order and we put extras in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread