Website down for maintenance...how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
It's been down since around 6pm last night. I wonder if this has anything to do with the law that went into effect today banning sales to minors. Maybe some verification thingy being added.

Don't know, but I wish someone would let us know something...I need to order 250ml of unflavored juice today (got enough to last through about Mon - Tues).

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
A lot of that going around here lately. I ordered from a different vendor and when I went to check on the status the next day, they were doing the same thing.

I did place an order from MFS after my last post above, though, just in case this new-to-me vendor shipped slower, and it's a good thing I did...as always, MFS came through like a champ and I received it today...still waiting on the other vendor.

Sorry guys, I missed this thread. It took us a while to figure out what was going on as well.

We use BigCommerce as our cart provider and they decided to move us to a new server in an effort to balance the load on their servers. Unfortunately they did so without any warning to us and tech support reps had no idea it was happening either. When we called they were baffled as well, but after escalating the issue they found out that it was because of the server move. By that time, the kinks were worked out and everyone had access again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread