Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Hi Amy,

I would like to see a small change in the website. I would like to have the option to tick a box to allow me to stay logged in until I log off myself. You could set it to keep someone logged in for a week or so and if no activity in that time then it could log you off. As much as I look at the website, it is a little annoying to have to log in each time that I want to add to or look at my cart.

Best regards,
Scott

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi Amy,

I would like to see a small change in the website. I would like to have the option to tick a box to allow me to stay logged in until I log off myself. You could set it to keep someone logged in for a week or so and if no activity in that time then it could log you off. As much as I look at the website, it is a little annoying to have to log in each time that I want to add to or look at my cart.

Best regards,
Scott

Thank you for your great suggestion. we will talk with our webmast and see whether we can add the option.

I will keep you posted here timely. :)

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Sounds good. I have another request. I would like it that if an item is out of stock, for you to give the customer an option to select "email me when item is back in stock." That way when a certain size or color is back in, you would be notified automatically by the website instead of having to keep checking to see for yourself.

At the moment I'd like a copper 510 atty and a 10mL syringe. The 5 mL syringe needle is too narrow to draw my juices into the syringe. So I've been using the 20mL needle on the 5mL syringe. It works but it is a bit TOO big for filling the eGo Mega carts.

Both of these requests should be easily doable. I have seen these features on multiple websites. I like the HC website right now; the way it is set up is better than most of the overseas suppliers by a long shot, but with these improvements, it can be even better.
Thanks Amy!

~Scott

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread