weeeeeee arrrrrrreeee baaaaaaack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thanks guys I missed everyone and had to stop by the GV family first to announce the arrival and my wifes success. SOOOOOOO I made it to Houston. Thank goodness. I am working trying to get the wife and I into a course for a new career and starting a littel side business..... for more info on the business feel free to inbox me (it is not vape related). I heard about that krispers fella I will keep a look out for him. I have to go again but I will be back later....helping the wife make beef stew and stalk the mail (wo)man

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Great to see you back!!!! I don't vape anymore, I lurk around here cause I loves Gotvapes and the peeps here!!! You have been missed
so THATS what happened... crap guess i don't need to save this for ya lol...
And RT glad to see you back on... I've been a bit scarce myself since i got into school and all :D

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
its a computer information systems program. Got a fancy grant through unemployment services. Its a pilot program so i'm not sure what all to expect but when its done next april i will have several certifications that should allow me to find a job that pays enough to support my family so my wife can take some much needed time off lol

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
its a computer information systems program. Got a fancy grant through unemployment services. Its a pilot program so i'm not sure what all to expect but when its done next april i will have several certifications that should allow me to find a job that pays enough to support my family so my wife can take some much needed time off lol

awesome..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread