Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Just ordered a couple 510s to try as well as more M401 parts and kits. Going to do a trial run and see how this stuff sells retail around here.

You want to retail? Go to any airport international departure terminal smoking area. I could sell a dozen kits a day. People were bidding to buy my set. Most were going on overseas flights (10 to 15 hours on a plane). Mine isn't for sale, because it would leave me with nothing, but I wish I had a few dozen starter kits in my suitcase.

Joe Joe

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Floss Angeles
make sure you get a manual battery. I just got a white one (which btw looks awesome with a black atomizer and black cart) from wicked. Sometimes I like sitting and puffing on a e-cig like a cigar, but when you really want a good hit and mucho vapor, get the manual. It really delivers. Plus I noticed the atomizer doesn't heat up like it does with the automatic battery. Shipping was FAST! and Patti is very helpful! I don't work with or for wicked, I'm just a happy customer. =-)

have fun and enjoy

Last edited:

wyzardd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Broomfield, CO
wyzardd.com
Hmm... not so very impressed yet. Also I'm not used to the button pushing so about half the time I'm sucking air.
Not bad, but doesn't seem to be any better than the 901.

I love the packaging (from Eastmall) - instead of a huge display box that I'm just going to stack on top of all the others in the basement, it came in a small box just the right size. I'm not a tree hugger or anything, but I really don't need foam and magnetic clasps and a box large enough for everything I own including juice.

This after nearly 5 full minutes. Maybe I should give it more of a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread