MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Welcome to Texas MrPicC!
Now change that ECF location before I start making fun of you. :p
Seriously though, my family was flipped off many times down here for having a "I heart NY" bumper sticker. That attitude changed after [date I refuse to type or discuss online], but it's coming back thanks to many of the same reasons you moved. I still like many cultural things about NYC and that won't change, I hope you know what I mean. Nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there... too expensive.
Regarding my own personal gun ownership... I live in Texas don't I? :p

This reminds me of a slogan on stickers and T-shirts thank to ACL and SWSX...
300.gif

and for other reasons...
41VM064WRML._SL500_AA300_.gif

Today I took off all stickers from my car not relating to vaping. Political because I need a job and I lean pretty far right.
NY because I honestly hate NYC... :)
One day at a time for us here but I'm already happier.
Love your entire post BTW. Your a good dude and I hope most Texans are as nice. Funny enough so far they are :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
3: Tacos for dinner, had been too long, it was good.
I would say most Texans are kind and friendly, the hard part is figuring out which one's are sincere.

Exactly! I had that problem when I worked at T.I years ago. Nicest people in the world and then they'd rat me out for stupid sheet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Sounds like Pittsburgh, but with scorpions and no state income taxes... ;-)
The weather here should not, and cannot be ignored. It's not as bad as Arizona or many other desert places, but it can be very uncomfortable outside for at least half of the year. Scorpions... I killed one today that was on the outside of the front doorknob. Taking their presence for granted must sound pretty weird to those of you who haven't had the "pleasure". :unsure:

Edit:
No matter where you go, there you are. Live in one place for long enough and you can "get used to it". I know I have, although migrating twice a year might be ideal if I had the money. Dream ad: "seeking northerner that likes freezing cold winters and super hot summers to trade locations twice per year with southern wimp that prefers tame winters and mild summers."

Last edited:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
10/03 Entry #3 . . .

Like all the different conversation tonight - but I'm gonna' stay out of most of them . . . Or I might get into trouble . . . :facepalm:

@ "Boardo" - Don't Ya' Have a "Smartphone" . . . :unsure:
Why would you get into trouble? Can you not handle other opinions? :) Your full of them,..

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
#non-entry

Left wing, right wing... I'm a tail feather! It takes all kinds to get anywhere. :)

Until I am declared ruler of the known universe I doubt I'll be completely happy with the way things are run, until then... more :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edit: running away now, I see "stuff" coming at the fan

Last edited:

Interpim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
San Diego, CA
I actually enjoy reading what he writes... when I first started posting here, I wasn't sure what to think. But I had to remind myself that it is difficult to understand the intent of text typed out on a screen. You don't know if it's sarcasm or serious, but either way... I try to take that into any post I read. If I don't like it, i let it go... no point in getting worked up over something. From what I have noticed of Uncle's posts he seems like a nice person... just very opinionated LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread