Weird mod/tank issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi,
My Aspire mod wasn't firing and said "no atomizer". I cleaned parts and posts and tried again. No luck. So to trouble shoot I attached the Aspire tank to my Twister mod and it fired. Great. The problem must be the Aspire mod. Nope....I put the Twister tank on the Aspire mod and it fired!! Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks,a
Ken

Reactions: TARTARA

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
Have you tried pulling/adjusting the 510 pin on the Aspire tank out a little bit?
It sounds like the pin on that tank isn't making a connection to the Aspire mod.
I had that happen with my Vivi Nova tanks "way" back and I think it has happened with a couple of others as well.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Have you tried pulling/adjusting the 510 pin on the Aspire tank out a little bit?
It sounds like the pin on that tank isn't making a connection to the Aspire mod.
I had that happen with my Vivi Nova tanks "way" back and I think it has happened with a couple of others as well.
Thanks. I don't think I have the proper tool. I tried using a tweezers to get down there and pull it but it didn't quite do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread