Weird reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
Anyone ever get a strange reaction to eastmall's liquid?? I had a few I never used and then used them, then two days later my face got little bumps all over. Not acne at all. More like hundreds of little pin head sized bumps, like right under my skin. And they itch! They aren't blisters , sores, zits, or anything red or open like that. Just tons of flesh colored, tiny bumps, on my face and no-where else. Anyone else EVER had a reaction to e-juice like this?? Hope the chinese didn't poisen me:) :?: Any information would be great, thanks! (BTW:Never happened woth other juices).

NicLiq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
nicliq.blogspot.com
I'm not familiar with their juice, but I'm very familiar with allergic reasons, and for it to just be on your face isn't typical. Since you live in MN too, and possibly of Scandinavian descent, it sounds like you are reacting to sunlight. This happens a lot at this type of year. Of course you should discontinue the juice, but also make sure you have sunscreen on your face when outside. Some benadryl will help with the itching (but it also can make you very sleepy, so best to take it when you are going to be home for at least 4 hours.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I know what you've got. I get the same thing but in my case it's caused my sun exposure plus medication. I get it every spring.
Isn't it MADDENING! :evil: I've got it on my hands now from spilling juice.

Get your self some Zyrtec (Cetirizine). You might have to take a little bit more than the recommended
dosage to get the itching to subside. Once the symptoms start to abate you can cut back the dose.
You don't have psoriasis at all, do you?

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
Thanks so much for all of your thoughful advice! I am not of scandinavian descent, I am origanally from AK, and am Irish, Scotch, German and Indian :) I do tan in sunbeds A LOT.. Soo that may have something to do with it. I have been tanning since and it hasn't happened again, so hopefully it's not from that, I am a major tanner.. I know, cancer.. I also do not have psorisis. My ex had it, and I know I don't. I haven't vaped any chinese juices since and it hasn't come back. I have vaped PG from johnson creek and it still hasn't happened. So I don't know what the cause is from.. It could be a mix of the chinese PG and the sun bed, then sweating on my face, putting makeup on, then not washing it off before bed... Anyway.. Thanks so much, the advice was really helpful and comforting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread