• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Weird tracking number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
There is NO shipper that has an XX at end of their tracking number....yes, something is strange and Sweden Post has been SE for years..contact FT and provide them your ORDER number and ask about the strange TRACKING number... Login: FastTech
I've already sent them one. It's really strange because I ordered the excact same product a week ago. No countries uses XX as you said, and that Q? Never seen it before.

Vapez

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
There is NO shipper that has an XX at end of their tracking number....yes, something is strange and Sweden Post has been SE for years..contact FT and provide them your ORDER number and ask about the strange TRACKING number... Login: FastTech
Turned out to be a faulty number, and they sent me a new tracking number :)

Vapez

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
No it was NOT a faulty number...its a new thing with Sweden Post.....here it is explained by the FT staff..

Hello, ferongr. Sorry for the confusions. Due to post office made changes on the procedures of shipping packages, all the packages shipped via Sweden post registered airmail will come with two tracking numbers now.

The first tracking number "Q**********XX" is only for post office's reference. The final tracking number "RE**********SE" can be updated within 24 hours in business days after your package left from fasttech's warehouse.

The final tracking number of your order will be updated in a few hours. A notification will be sent to you once it is updated.

Thank you.

Jenny
FT Staff

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread