Accidental flavor mixtures that have worked out for the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wokkerk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
Portland, Oregon
The other day I got in some new juices from a couple different vendors. Being ADD when three orders came in on the same day I wanted to try them all back to back. I started by vaping Halo's Belgian Cocoa which was great on its own. Not realizing how heavy that was going to hang in my atty even after blowing it out I switched it up to vape Dudes Orange Cream (also a superb flavor) and it still had a hint of Halo in it and WOW! it was a chocolate orange like the ones you get around Christmas time! After that I have been doing two drops of vape Dudes Orange Cream with one drop of Halo's Belgian Cocoa in a LR 510 bridgeless atty at 3.7 and it has been a darn good vape!

My question to you is have you accidentally mixed flavors in your atty and had a great result?

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi and Welcome to you ! Congrats on your switch too* I have mixed lots of times..not on an atty but in my carts..have some flavor left in one and 'top them off' with another...like my fruits and vanillas ..makes them taste like milkshakes. Love it...I am sure many people will come here to answer you. This is one fantastic place full of wonderful helpful people...so hang in there and thank you for sharing that...take good care*

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Ms. T's Mirror Blueberry and Peppermint was an accidental good one for me. I grabbed the wrong carto (Mirror Blueberry) and topped it with Peppermint. Now I buy the two juices just to mix it together for a smooth fruity vape. I was so excited about how good it was I tried to see what the other fruit flavors would be like.....yeah, ummm, I think I will just keep it with the blueberry. :)

wokkerk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Ms. T's Mirror Blueberry and Peppermint was an accidental good one for me. I grabbed the wrong carto (Mirror Blueberry) and topped it with Peppermint. Now I buy the two juices just to mix it together for a smooth fruity vape. I was so excited about how good it was I tried to see what the other fruit flavors would be like.....yeah, ummm, I think I will just keep it with the blueberry. :)

That is awesome! I love the flavors of hers that I have tried and that sounds like a really good mixture! I have her Blueberry and maybe I will have to get the Peppermint next to give that a whirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread