Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors You'd Be Willing To Try

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Personally, none. I'm not doing this for entertainment and kicks, I'm vaping instead of smoking and only have wanted a similar 'smoking' experience after 47 years of analogs.
To me, this hasn't been a toy or a game. It's been a life saving alternative.
I may live another 20 years, now...

Totally understand that! I too, can now live extra years. =) However, I am the exact opposite and don't want my vape to taste like analogs. But hey - whatever lifts your skirt. Different strokes for different folks.

Unlike analogs, you CAN have fun and make vaping as different and enjoyable as you want. Why not?

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
I tried the cheeseburger doritos a couple weeks ago and I am shocked at how they managed to replicate EVERY flavor of the cheeseburger all in one chip, so they can probably do similar with e-juice.

I always wanted to try beef jerky and bacon flavors, but I haven't because I'm convinced that if I vape a bacon juice that tastes just like bacon, I'm going to want to EAT bacon. Which would wreck havoc on my cholesterol. I wouldn't try crab or pickle or any "practical joke" flavors tho.

jlarsen

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Helena, MT
Personally, none. I'm not doing this for entertainment and kicks, I'm vaping instead of smoking and only have wanted a similar 'smoking' experience after 47 years of analogs.
To me, this hasn't been a toy or a game. It's been a life saving alternative.
I may live another 20 years, now...

Do you vape flavorless, or tobacco flavors?

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
There's a few that we've thrown around at the local pub that we'd like to see.

Chilean Guano. Dry Chalky texture with a strong flavor of Anchovies and squid. Leaves an aftertaste that will have you running for the bathroom.

One Night Stand Vapes really well after 4 or 5 beers on a Saturday night. By Sunday morning no flavor, Vapor or TH. Thankfully it only comes in 3ml sample bottles.

Sweet Spot also known as Thunderstick. Everyone claims to have it but nobody can find it. Wikipedia lists it under "Urban Legend".

Atomic, Fireball, Red Hot, Tabasco, Cinnamon. The only juice that hit's the taste buds for those who've been smoking analogs for 50 plus years. Unfortunately the factory that produces it blew up in a fiery explosion that could be seen for miles in ShangTow, China.

Couch Potato Vapes very well at first and many are fooled into thinking that this is their everyday, all day vape. Soon the flavor wears off and the aftertaste of old socks and stale beer lingers long after the flavor is just a memory. Favored by those who worked in the now defunct construction industry. Only comes in 300ml bottles.

.... Flavor, Vapor and TH are all there but the ingredients used are suspect and under scrutiny. Everyone tries it once, but nobody goes back for seconds. After a night of vaping this, most throw their cartomizer away and start with a fresh one.

Last edited:

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
There are a lot of flavors I'd be willing to try, but it's the buying and messing up my atty that keeps me away from flavors like crab.

How about a line of flavors for pregnant women? Pickles and ice cream, for example.

That brings up a good question - how does nicotine from e-cigs affect pregnant women???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread