Welcome to our home

Status
Not open for further replies.

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
Ditto that. Sent to all reps and even the senators yesterday, who cares if they already passed it through (the senate that is), hope they get a lot of email. Although I'm not in IL, only one requested verification of district. Received about five or six responses that they were taking all input seriously... if that were only true.

Tacky question when your livelihood is potentially at stake, but does Cignot have any ECF coupon codes available? Thanks
p.s. Thanks for your reply

Last edited:

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Ditto that. Sent to all reps and even the senators yesterday, who cares if they already passed it through. Although I'm not in IL, only one requested verification of district. Received about five or six responses that they were taking all input seriously... if that were only true.

Tacky question when your livelihood is potentially at stake, but does Cignot have any ECF coupon codes available? Thanks

We don't...

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Hi Vicky glad you finally have a home here on ECF!! I try to plug Cignot here whenever possible. Terri has been great and I hope we can see her posting too!!

I hope things work out with the new bill they are trying to pass there (I hope it does not pass as it is).

Well thank you Fodder!
Terri doesn't get behind the keyboard much...

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Vicky,
Let Terri know that Stu say's Hi and hope all is well with you two.
I did want to say that because of Cignot, I had stopped with the analogs as you were the very first supplier I went with for my Joye 510 ecig. I had problems and Terri bailed me out and will NEVER forget the kindness you two have shown me.
I have 'passed on' the help to others when I could but Please let Terri know I have NOT forgotten what I owe you two SUPER DUPER Wonderful Women!!

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
Hi Vicky,
Let Terri know that Stu say's Hi and hope all is well with you two.
I did want to say that because of Cignot, I had stopped with the analogs as you were the very first supplier I went with for my Joye 510 ecig. I had problems and Terri bailed me out and will NEVER forget the kindness you two have shown me.
I have 'passed on' the help to others when I could but Please let Terri know I have NOT forgotten what I owe you two SUPER DUPER Wonderful Women!!

+1 Hats off to the Ladies that also assisted me in my ZERO analog lifestyle!
toocool.gif

Welcome to ECF, ladies
thumbsup.gif
!

ECCO

Feb 7, 2010
NH
I am sorry I missed this post. I bought my first PV ever from you folks, your no-box 510. I smoked 1-2 packs a day for 20 years, and as soon I opened that package, I became a non-smoker. I had no issues with anything, and it was at my door faster than I thought possible. You two are fantastic, and I mention you to anyone who asks me about PV's and vaping. Thanks so much for doing what you do, you really are making a difference.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Hello Vicky and Terri! I'm so glad to see you here! I'm approaching my one week anniversary tomorrow with my 510 and hubby and I haven't touched an analog since our package arrived. We are two very happy vapers! I've sent you about 6 new customers this past week. I'm trying to convert all the guys at work and every smoker friend I have outside of work. Now I'm starting on my family so more business is coming your way from Arkansas! I love all of my new juices and can't wait for the new Basic Tobacco to hit the scene! Let me know as soon as it's available because that's going to be our primary choice once we can order it. Keep up the good work. I'm forever a faithful customer. No need to go browsing beyond your site IMO. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread